Since its television debut on September 8, 1966, Star Trek’s imaginative storylines have brought fans on an incredible journey through time and space. This series from the RCM celebrates the 50th anniversary of "Star Trek". Sold out at the mint!
The past meets the present in this ode to a pop culture icon! Advanced color and engraving techniques recreate a scene from the 1968 episode I, "Mudd", while the Star Trek font adds a uniquely nostalgic feel.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your coin comes in a mint issued maroon clamshell with a graphic beauty box.
- Limited mintage of only 11,500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: An eye-catching tribute to the U.S.S. Enterprise. Recreating a scene from the 1968 episode I, "Mudd", the application of rich color over the engraved rendering gives the Enterprise a remarkable life-like quality. This three-quarter view allows for a full glimpse of the orbiting vessel’s saucer section and engineering hull, while the ship’s twin warp nacelles are visible at the rear. Against a dark expanse of space in the background, the yellow, Gold and red-brown colors of the Class K planet below seem all the more vibrant.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $20 Star Trek Silver coin to your cart today!