RCM First! The largest Murano glass embellishment ever featured on a coin. No two leaves are the same. The unique mix of rich colors within the handcrafted glass element makes your coin a one-of-a-kind collectible.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin comes packaged in a red lacquered wooden case and enclosed in a black RCM beauty box.
- A very low mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thompson-Khan puts Canada’s national symbol front and center while conveying autumn’s colorful splendors! As though carried to the ground by the autumn breeze, several engraved maple leafs are positioned all along the perimeter. The highly detailed engraving gives them a life-like quality by recreating the veins that run through each lobe, the gentle furl of a fallen leaf, and their unmistakably serrated edge. Alternating finishing techniques make each leaf distinct from the other, and together, they form a circular frame that brings the focus on a large, maple leaf–shaped Venetian glass embellishment. Handcrafted by master glass-maker Giuliano Donaggio of Murano, Italy, the centered glass element is resplendent in the yellows, oranges and reds that are associated with autumn’s color palette.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Handcrafted by master glassmaker Giuliano Donaggio, Murano glass is renowned for its vibrant colors, a fitting way to celebrate Canada’s dazzling autumn radiance! Add this uniquely designed coin to your cart today!