Second in an outstanding four-coin subscription series, which celebrates the famous tall ships that have left an indelible mark on history. Limited mintage of only 275 coins adds a sense of collectibility to this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Features a three-quarter portside view of the iconic Canadian sailing vessel, Marco Polo. The fastest clipper in her day, the Marco Polo is depicted on an oceanic voyage under full sail. With the wind filling her billowing sails, the sight of Marco Polo’s masts rising up into the sky adds a regal grandeur to this portrait of the wooden vessel as her bow cuts through the water.
- Commemorates the 165th anniversary of the launch of the Marco Polo, which is arguably New Brunswick’s most famous ship and a sailing legend that brought international acclaim to Saint John’s shipyards.
Add this Gold $200 Marco Polo Ship coin to your cart today!