At home in the forests and woodlands of Canada, the brawny black bear (Ursus americanus) is revered in aboriginal folklore as a symbol of strength, introspection and knowledge. With a mintage of only 350 coins, these will be highly sought after.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Extremely limited mintage of just 350 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a highly detailed profile of a bold black bear in its natural environment.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This is a striking addition to the mint’s timeless series of Gold coins featuring iconic Canadian animals. This Gold coin is a numismatic masterpiece of the highest order and an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your collection today!