These Gold coins were struck when Finland was still a grand duchy of the Russian Empire.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin has been graded MS-64 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Crowned double headed eagle of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: Date and denomination surrounded by the weight and fineness.
- Minted at the Helsinki Mint.
Display your coin in style by adding a presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a Russian based design, these Finnish coins are highly sought after by world Gold collectors. Add one of these Finnish Gold 20 Markkaa coins to your cart today!