Very interesting mint error to add to any collection!
- Attributed mint error with 25 Degree rotated dies.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 Red/Brown grade.
- Mintage of 47,830,000 pieces.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Two wheat ears and the denomination.
Protect and display your Lincoln Cent in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!