A key date to the series and a perfect coin to add to any average circulated set.
- Contains no precious metal content.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- One of three key dates to the series.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a crown.
- Reverse: Features a "V," the Roman numeral for "Five," encompassed by the Legend and "E Pluribus Unum."
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
Add this 1886 Liberty V Nickel to your cart today!