Rarely do you see a Mint Error this large on any coin! This is an amazing strike thru as something was stuck in the die while the coin was being minted, preventing the detail to be struck onto the coin! Perhaps the neatest error we have ever seen.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies. This coin features a mint error on the obverse, rarely seen in vintage U.S. numismatics!
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1889 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!