This 2nd year of issue coin exhibits only light wear on the high spots of the design elements. This coin has a light cleaning, but is completely covered up from the toning. A very nice coin nonetheless.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
These coins would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
APMEX, one of the leading Precious Metals dealers in the country, specializes in Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium coins and bullion products. As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 U.S. Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert.