This 1998 dated coin has a population of only 50 coins certified by NGC as MS-70.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing a quarter ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1998 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!