This 1991 dated 1/2 oz Gold Eagle has a low population of only 98 coins certified by NGC as MS-70.
Key date with a mintage of only 24,100 coins!
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 1991 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!