A beautiful blast white coin, expected for an MS-67 grade! This coin could be the showpiece to any collection.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulated by PCGS and graded as MS-67.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Coins minted at the Denver Mint carry an “D” mintmark.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1939-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!