Using the most innovative technological processes, the first Fabergé Egg coin is now available in 3-D.
- Contains 7 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 1,054 coins worldwide divided among three finishes.
- Comes in an elegant étui (decorative box) and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Center: Features the image of the Trans-Siberian Railway and the original Trans-Siberian Railway Egg.
- Bottom: Shows its monetary value of 5000 CFA francs.
Add this unique shaped 2016 Silver Fabergé Egg coin to your cart today!
This one of a kind egg shaped coin commemorates the 100th anniversary of the building of one of the most famous train routes, the Trans-Siberian Railway connecting Moscow with Vladivostok. This will certainly be a highly demanded coin for the collector who will appreciate its superb, intricate design elements.
The coin is a 3-D construction made of pure Silver in the shape of a spatial egg. It is struck with use of hi-end technology bringing a stunning image of the Trans-Siberian Railway to collectors. The original Trans-Siberian Railway Egg is housed in the Kremlin Armory Museum in Moscow.
In order to create the egg-shaped coin, minters implemented the most innovative solutions into the technological process. Thanks to a specially created 6-element die, they succeeded in making the impeccable shape of the coin and adorning it with intricate relief images of the train in motion, with steam bursting from its chimney.