This coin is nice with a low mintage of only 10,000 pieces adding to its collectibility.
- Contains .933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A bust of Albert I, Prince of Monaco from 1889-1922.
- Reverse: Crowned arms of Monaco with value and date.
- Minted at the Paris Mint in France.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding a display or gift box recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.933 of an ounce of Gold and with a limited mintage, these 100 Francs from Monaco are rarely offered for sale, and sought after by World Gold coin collectors. Add this Gold 100 Francs coin from Monaco to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#105.