Add a superior coin to any collection with this CAC approved Near-Gem quality $20 Liberty Double Eagle. The "plus" designation is given to coins that are deemed to have exceptional qualities for the grade.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint State-64+ condition of the coin.
- CAC sticker solidifying that these coins are exceptional quality for the grade.
- Obverse: Using ancient Greco-Roman inspiration, the obverse features a portrait of Lady Liberty facing the left with "Liberty" inscribed upon her pearl crown. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Paralleling the Great Seal of the United States, the reverse features a heraldic eagle with "United States of America" across the top and the coin's face value, "Twenty Dollars," across the bottom.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver and San Francisco.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
PCGS, one of the top 2 coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Mint State-64+ condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.