Each Proof Platinum American Eagle contains .9995 fine Platinum, giving bullion value to the collectible designs that change yearly. This coin has been graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, minted in beautiful proof finish.
- Certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that this coin was delivered from the mint in the first 30 days after release.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Design depicts Liberty holding a torch of enlightenment in her right hand, and an olive branch in her left to symbolize peace. The olives represent the Thirteen Original Colonies. A bald eagle with its wings out–stretched appears beside Liberty.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!