The very popular "Bison" note features oval portraits of Meriwether Lewis and William Clark on either side of an American Bison. This note is a 'staple' among currency collectors.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Very Fine.
- Signatures: Speelman/White. Friedberg #122.
- Face: Features the likeness of an American Bison at center flanked by the portraits of Meriwether Lewis & William Clark, famous explorers of the Louisiana Purchase in the early 19th century.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders with a likeness of Columbia flanked by pillars at the center.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and one of the last Red Seal $10 notes.
This series has become a collector favorite. Add this classic to your cart today!