1896-S Morgan Dollar MS-63+ PCGS
The classic design of Liberty makes the Morgan Dollar the most popular Silver dollar in the world. This 1896-S Morgan Dollar has been graded an MS-63+, adding further collectible appeal to George T. Morgan's beloved design.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Given the (Plus) + grade for having eye appeal and close to the next grade up.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified Morgan Dollar to your cart today!