This beautiful set contains five 2016 Silver Libertad Proof coins in sizes of 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz. Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins and their attractive design is highly desired among collectors.
- Complete set contains 1.9 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in an elegant woodgrain box crested with Mexico's "Winged Victory" Angel and protected by a white cardboard outer box. Comes with COA.
- Obverse 1 oz: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Obverse Fractional: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This magnificent five-coin Proof Silver Libertad set is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2016 5-coin Proof Silver Mexican Libertad set to your cart today!
Silver Libertads are treasured around the world for their iconic designs and .999 fine Silver content. This special set allows you to own the 1 oz Proof Silver Libertad as well as each fractional Proof Silver Libertad with one simple purchase. Each set comes in an elegant wooden box with a certificate of authenticity from Banco de México. The Proof finish of each coin in this 5-coin set adds further dimension and beauty to the design of the Winged Victory statue and Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, all iconic imagery important to all of Mexico.