Modern mint errors are rarely seen in the market place today. This special coin contains 1/2 ounce of pure Gold and has been certified by NGC as MS-68 with the Obverse Struck Thru attribute.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Contains an obverse mint error.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 48,047 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2001 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!