This 1921-D Walking Liberty Dollar is in Very Good condition. This key-date half displays nice, even wear on original surfaces.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in the American flag and walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings raised ready to take flight.
- Mintage of 208,000 pieces, lowest mintage in the series!
Protect your Walking Liberty Half Dollar with a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1921-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!