This Series 1928-B $10 Federal Reserve Note is from the Chicago district and is one of the last to carry the GOLD redemption clause in the obligation.
- $10 FRN was issued beginning in early 1929.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A moderately circulated note from series 1928-B in Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury building.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These "GOLD" notes are a favorite among collectors. Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2002-G.
The Series 1928-B $10 Federal Reserve Notes were the last issues that contained the "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank" clause in the obligation.