A nice note with claims to Extra Fine. Nice "Horse Blanket" note for a type set!
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated $20 note from series 1914 in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Back: A representation of Transportation.
This large size $20 note is a very presentable example grading Very Fine. Add this 1914 $20 Federal Reserve Note to your cart today!
Signature combination of White/Mellon—Friedberg #967.
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. This established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day. Denominations from Five through Ten Thousand Dollars, and districts A through L, (Boston through San Francisco) were established.