A nice evenly worn coin with no distracting marks. Sharp detail still remains on the wings of the eagle on the reverse. A very impressive circulated coin. Original luster is still easily seen across the entire surface! A choice coin indeed!
- Contains 0.3866 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1838 Reeded Edge Half Dollar to your cart today!