Proof Silver Kookaburra coins are a collector’s version of this beloved Perth Mint coin series and having limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC offers protection and guarantees the Proof-69 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two juvenile kookaburras sitting on a tree branch amid flowers, designed by Natasha Muhl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 oz Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 10,000 coins, which means no more will be minted. Add this 2013 Proof Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!