Switzerland has a well-deserved reputation as a country of wind music. Almost every village/town has at least one wind band. The first civil wind societies were founded as early as the late 18th and early 19th centuries in the style of a military corps.
- Contains .54 oz of Silver.
- Comes sealed from the Swiss Mint.
- Mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the brass instrument Tuba in front of musical notes of a classical Swiss song.
- Reverse: Switzerland's official name, Confederatio Helvetica, is shown along with the face value and date.
- Guaranteed by the Swiss Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This beautifully designed Silver coin would make a great addition to any collection or investment portfolio. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated Silver commemorative coin to your cart today!