The 2012 Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon set features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature known for its strength, beauty and noble nature. This set has a limited mintage of only 3,000 sets!
- Contains 1.35 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the PR-69 condition of each coin.
- Each set includes the 1 oz, the 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Gold coins with a face value of $100, $25, and $15, respectively.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a traditional Chinese dragon, a "pearl of wisdom" and the Chinese character for "dragon" with the inscription "Year of the Dragon".
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Add this spectacular 2012 Gold 3-Coin Year of the Dragon Proof Set to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar goat include 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be lively, intellectual, energetic and excitable.