This series of kilogram sized Silver Maple Leaf coins from the Royal Canadian Mint has been very popular with the mintage of 500 coins of each design driving up the collectibility.
This stunning kilo is enhanced with a unique combination of vibrant natural color and selective Gold plating. The first time these technologies have been combined on a Royal Canadian Mint Silver kilo coin!
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a wooden case with a graphic beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Extremely limited mintage of just 500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features outstanding full color over the engraved depiction of a maple leaf, which is seen here as part of Canada’s stunning autumn landscape. In a wooded area, the cool autumn breeze has already caused brightly colored maple leaves to tumble down to the ground. Each leaf is brought to life through careful engraving and a vibrant mix of red, yellow, orange and green colors; these give the leaf pile a natural look and feel while providing a colorful backdrop to the fallen tree.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This is an exclusive collecting opportunity for those seeking to own a one-of-a-kind coin that is breathtaking from both an artistic and technical point-of-view. Add this 2016 1 kilo Maple Leaf Forever Silver coin to your cart today!