The obverse of this Indian Head Cent shows Liberty wearing a feathered headdress, 1869 and "United States of America." The word "Liberty" appears of the band of the headdress. Good coin for a circulated set.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Grades Good with no distracting marks.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1869 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!