Locked in their ancient battle positions, the Tiger and the Dragon struggle for dominance in equal and opposing forces, yin and yang.
This exquisitely designed 99.99% pure Silver coin, featuring a square hole pierced through its center, celebrates the ageless story of these two mythic powers.
- Contains 2/3 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 6,888 coins.
- Obverse: Displays two elaborately carved phoenixes, fittingly associated with the feminine, the Empress, and the Queen when juxtaposed with the Dragon featured on the reverse of the coin. The phoenixes flank each side of the central square hole, above which is the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features the image of a tiger and a dragon locked in battle. At the center of the coin is a square hole, a traditional motif used in Chinese minting to represent the Earth and the national landmass.
Add this Silver $8.00 Yin and Yang coin to your cart today!
On the left side of the image, the Tiger, its back to the viewer and its face turned in profile to the Dragon on its right, crawls in typical defensive stance amid stylized scrollwork. On the right, the Dragon is presented in profile, facing the Tiger to its left. Its claws are raised and its scale-covered body coils to attack.