This is a slightly better date coin with a low mintage of only 1,604,000 pieces, problem free and certified by PCGS.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and a cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your Barber Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!