All coins in this bag are dated 1990 and are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. They are all bright Red as the day they were minted.
- Each of these coins contains 99.2% zinc and .8% copper
- These 1990 Lincoln Memorial Cents are in Red Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag containing 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro features the Lincoln Memorial, “ONE CENT”.
Variety collectors: Who knows what you will find in these bags! Add this 5,000-Count 1990 Memorial Cent Bag to your cart today.