This 2016 Mexican Silver Libertad appeals to collectors and investors alike for its 1 troy ounce of .999 fine Silver and grading a near-perfect 69, the second highest possible grade.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Carries the First Strike label, ensuring this coin was received by PCGS within 30 days of minting.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your Silver Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this First Strike 2016 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin in MS-69 condition to your cart today!