2018 Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box Sweepstakes
To celebrate the Silver Maple Leaf, one of the most popular Silver coins in the world, APMEX and the Royal Canadian Mint are giving one lucky winner a Monster Box of 2018 Silver Maple Leafs containing 500 oz Silver! Simply purchase any eligible 2017 or 2018 Royal Canadian Mint product to be automatically entered to win this 500-coin Monster Box. All purchases made between April 2 and April 29 are eligible. No purchase necessary. See official rules for details.
Since the Silver Maple Leaf’s inception, the Royal Canadian Mint has made incredible strides in both quality and security. In 2014, the mint added radial lines to the coin's background and a micro-engraved maple leaf and Bullion DNA™ to deter counterfeiting. In 2018, the Royal Canadian Mint announced MINTSHIELD™ Surface Protection, a quality assurance program to help defend against white spotting on coins. Each coin in this 500-coin Monster Box of 2018 Silver Maple Leafs carry both of these exceptional security features.
THE OFFICIAL APMEX SILVER MAPLE LEAF MONSTER BOX SWEEPSTAKES RULES
SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO ALL PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AND ARE AGE 21 OR OLDER. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SWEEPSTAKES STARTS APRIL 2, 2018 AND ENDS APRIL 29, 2018 AT MIDNIGHT (ET).
1. In the APMEX Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box Sweepstakes (the “Contest”), one winner will receive one (1) 500-coin Monster Box of 2018 Silver Maple Leaf coins manufactured by the Royal Canadian Mint.
2. How to Enter:
No purchase is required to participate in the Contest.
Beginning APRIL 2, 2018, when a person orders any eligible 2017 or 2018 Royal Canadian Mint product through www.APMEX.com, or orders these products from APMEX by telephone, he or she will automatically be entered into the Contest. Purchases made on eBay do not qualify for entry into the Contest.
However, no purchase is required to enter, so in lieu of purchasing an eligible Royal Canadian Mint product, you may fill out this online entry form, providing your name, phone number and a valid email address. You may also send us a 3”x 5” note card with this information. Mail-in entries must be received no later than April 30, 2018. One online entry or mail-in entry per household. All entrant-provided email addresses may be collected by APMEX for promotional use. Send your entry to:Maple Leaf Monster Box Sweepstakes
226 Dean A. McGee Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
APMEX will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries. The Prize will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
Except as provided in Rules 7 and 8, the Contest is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older and are legal residents of the United States and are currently residing in the United States.
3. The winner will be notified the week of May 7, 2018, chosen from among all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone or email. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of that winner and the selection of another winner by APMEX.
4. APMEX is entitled to make all decisions with respect to the application and/or the interpretation of these rules and the conduct of the Contest. Any decision of APMEX relating to the interpretation or application of these rules or the conduct of the Contest shall be final.
5. Prizes may be taxable by the Internal Revenue Service and other tax authorities. The winner will be responsible for taxes payable to the Internal Revenue Service or any other tax authority. APMEX is not liable for any of such taxes.
6. The Prize consists of one (1) 500-coin Monster Box of 2018 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coins. The Monster Box is valued at $9,440 USD (actual value may vary at time of Prize announcement). Each Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize and specifically excludes anything else.
7. The Contest is open to all individuals age 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of APMEX, the Royal Canadian Mint, their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or partners and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible. If it is found that a person who does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these rules has submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed ineligible and the person will not be eligible to receive the Prize.
8. The Contest is not open to residents residing outside of the United States. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
9. APMEX reserves the right to disqualify any entries for any error in the transmission of online entries.
10. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except that APMEX reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value in the event that the Prize is unavailable.
11. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to APMEX to use a winner's first name, state of residence and/or likeness for any promotional, advertising or Internet usage for an indefinite period without further compensation unless prohibited by law. All materials are the sole property of APMEX and will not be returned.
12. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless APMEX and the Royal Canadian Mint, and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates and assigns, from and against any and all claims, loss, expense, damage and/or liability, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from, or in connection with, the Contest and the use or non-use of the Prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the APMEX Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box Sweepstakes or use of the Prize.
13. By participating in the APMEX Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and any interpretation or application thereof by APMEX.
14. APMEX reserves the right to change the Official Rules or terminate the Contest without notice. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), APMEX reserves the right at their individual sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
15. APMEX shall not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the Prize.
16. A winner’s list will be available by sending a request to: APMEX – APMEX Maple Leaf Sweepstakes Winners List, 226 Dean A. McGee Ave., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102. All requests for the winners list must be received by APRIL 29, 2018.
17. This Contest is sponsored by APMEX, Inc., 226 Dean A. McGee, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102.