Top 5 Reasons To Add Precious Metals To Your IRA
Now, more than ever, people are looking for ways to help secure their hard-earned retirement dollars after significant losses due to the weakness in the stock market and U.S. economy over the past year. Precious metals are a great way to diversify your holdings and likely increase your financial security.
Here are the APMEX Top Five reasons to add precious metals to your retirement plan:
1. The profitability of precious metals cannot be denied. Since Jan. 1, 2009, gold has increased nearly 20% in value, and many experts predict that the value of precious metals may continue to rise.
2. Diversifying your assets is the smarter, safer way to invest your money and plan for retirement.
3. Precious metals are a good way to provide financial stability, especially in today’s volatile economic climate.
4. A portfolio with 5% to 10% invested in precious metals such as gold and silver is a great way to hedge against inflation.
5. A tax-free exchange means you can easily transfer funds from your IRA to precious metals without being penalized.
Questions? Feel free to call our APMEX Precious Metal IRA Specialists toll free at 1-800-418-0235 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.