Prospector’s Gold and Gems offers a range of services. These consist of:
- Gold Recycling - The mint accepts Gold in a variety of forms, including all karats and colors of Gold including 9k, 10k, 12k, 14k, 16k, 18k, 20k, 22k to 24k, red (rose), yellow and white Gold.
- Refining Gold - Prospector’s Gold and Gems pays 95% to 99% of spot market on most Gold orders for refining purposes. The price depends entirely on the quality of the Gold.
- Refining Silver - All forms of Silver including sterling, silverware, candlesticks, coins, jewelry and industrial forms.
- Crafting Custom Jewelry - The jewelry from Prospector’s Gold and Gems is crafted using the ancient Japanese technique of mokume gane, which means "wood-grain metal." It refers to a traditional pattern created by twisting and flattening a billet of fused Precious Metals.
- Raw Gold Nuggets - Prospector’s Gold and Gems purchases Gold nuggets from all over the world.
With a variety of products and services, Prospector’s Gold and Gems runs the gamut in the Precious Metals industry. If you are looking for a unique investment in Gold or Silver, Prospector’s Gold and Gems is an excellent choice.