All Silver Bullion Products
1925-S Peace Dollar MS-62 NGC
1934-D Peace Dollar MS-62 NGC
1890-S Morgan Dollar MS-62 PCGS
1878 Morgan Dollar 7/8 TF MS-62 PCGS (Strong)
1924-S Peace Dollar MS-62 NGC
1833 Capped Bust Half Dollar MS-62 PCGS
1755 LM-JD Peru Silver 8 Reales MS-62 NGC
1879-O Morgan Dollar MS-62 PCGS
1885-CC Morgan Dollar MS-62 NGC
1878 Morgan Dollar 7 TF Rev of 78 MS-62 PL PCGS
1892 Morgan Dollar MS-62 PCGS
1935-S Peace Dollar MS-62 PCGS
1878 Morgan Dollar 7 TF Rev of 79 MS-62 NGC
1900-O/CC Morgan Dollar MS-62 NGC
1932-S Washington Quarter MS-62 PCGS
1884-CC Morgan Dollar MS-62 DMPL PCGS
1883-CC Morgan Dollar MS-62 PL PCGS
1881-O Morgan Dollar MS-62 DMPL PCGS
1885-CC Morgan Dollar MS-62 PL NGC
1882-CC Morgan Dollar MS-62 PL NGC
1801 Draped Bust Dollar MS-62 NGC
1932-D Washington Quarter MS-62 NGC
1894 Morgan Dollar MS-62 PCGS
1859-S Liberty Seated Dollar MS-62 PCGS
1872-CC Liberty Seated Dollar MS-62 NGC
1847/1-46 Liberty Seated Half Dollar MS-62 NGC
1846 Italy/Tuscany 4 Fiorini Leopold II MS-62 PCGS (C#75b)
1838 Capped Bust Quarter MS-62 PCGS
1821 Capped Bust Half Dollar MS-62 PCGS
1799 Draped Bust Dollar MS-62 NGC (BB-158, B-16)
1933-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar MS-62 PCGS
1880 Liberty Seated Half Dollar MS-62 NGC (PL)
1906-D Barber Half Dollar MS-62 PCGS
Out of Stock
1709 Great Britain AR Shilling MS-62 NGC
1876-CC Trade Dollar MS-62 NGC
1829 Great Britain Gold Sovereign George IV MS-62 NGC
1917 Uruguay Silver One Peso MS-62 PCGS
2016 Great Britain CuNi Planchet Trial MS-62 PCGS
1884-O Morgan Dollar Mint Error MS-62 NGC (Obv Struck Thru...
1872-CC Liberty Seated Dollar MS-62 PCGS
1927 Vermont Sesquicentennial Half Dollar MS-62 PCGS
Silver Bullion for Sale OnlineWhile Gold remains top of mind for many investors, Silver is also a popular Precious Metal to consider based on its affordability. Silver is more accessible for a wider range of buyers, not only in price, but in the range of Silver options on the market. Silver comes in popular Silver coins, Silver bars and Silver rounds for sale. APMEX makes it easy to buy Silver online with our wide selection of Silver bullion.
Silver Rounds for SaleInvestors who are solely interested in Silver’s stable purchasing power can find security in buying Silver rounds. Silver rounds are circular discs often manufactured by private mints, though sometimes produced by government mints. They have no "face value" and are not recognized as legal tender. Silver rounds are not quite as diverse or collectible as Silver coins but can be an excellent choice for those who want to invest in Silver as an anti-inflation hedge. Silver rounds come from a variety of mints, but usually come from private mints around the world.
Silver rounds come in a number of different sizes from 1 gram to 10 ounces, and every size in between. The most commonly traded Silver bullion rounds are 1 oz or less. Though not as collectible as some Silver coins, Silver rounds are minted to an equally high standard with beautifully detailed designs and clean striking. Silver rounds typically sell for a lower premium relative to spot Silver price and are an excellent addition to a mixed investment portfolio of Silver.
APMEX carries a diverse selection of Silver rounds. Our selection includes fractional Silver rounds, popular 1 ounce Silver rounds and larger format Silver rounds.
A few of our most popular Silver rounds include:
• 9Fine Mint Silver Rounds: The 9Fine Mint rounds contain .999 fine Silver with sizes ranging from 1 oz to 12 oz, offering a high-quality investment option for everyone. Clean, bold lines and signature 9Fine Mint ornamentation make these rounds elegant and instantly recognizable. All 9Fine Mint individual rounds come in protective packaging, and multiples of 20 come in storage tubes to offer simple and convenient protection.
• APMEX Silver Rounds: APMEX-branded Silver rounds are composed of .999 fine Silver and are guaranteed by APMEX. Whether you prefer larger Silver rounds such as the 10 oz Silver rounds, or smaller fractional Silver rounds like the ¼ oz Silver rounds, our APMEX-branded Silver bullion rounds include something for everyone.
• Engelhard Silver Rounds: APMEX offers a superb selection of Silver Rounds from leading Precious Metals manufacturer Engelhard. Each of these .999 fine Silver Bullion rounds bears its exact purity and Silver content so you know you are receiving the highest quality. This selection includes the ever-popular Prospector round from Engelhard, which are no longer being minted and are difficult to locate in quantity. With popular designs and sizes ranging from 1 oz to 10 oz, you are sure to find the Silver round that matches your taste and budget.
• Sunshine Mint Silver Rounds: With these Sunshine Mint Silver rounds, you can be sure you will receive only .999-fine Silver. All rounds are hallmark-stamped, indicating the exact purity of the Silver content.
Silver Bars for SaleBuying Silver bars is one of the most cost-effective, safest and easiest ways to own physical Silver. Silver bars are the bullion of choice for many investors because they cost less over Silver spot price than Silver coins. Additionally, their uniform shape and size mean Silver bars are easy to store, count and transfer. APMEX sells Silver produced by Sunshine Mint, PAMP Suisse, Royal Canadian Mint, and other respected Silver mints. Each Silver bar is stamped with its exact Silver weight, fineness, and a serial number for added security.
Silver bars come in a variety of sizes from 1 oz bar to 1 kilo, and every size in between. The most commonly traded Silver bars are 1 oz, often purchased by avid investors. No matter which form of Silver you choose to buy, you can rest assured knowing you'll own the most authentic form of currency in the history of the world. Silver bars come with a variety of different finishes. APMEX makes it easy to buy Silver bars and search for bars by weight, brand or theme.
Silver bars also come in cast poured and hand poured options. This is the oldest method of casting a Silver bar, which is simply pouring Silver into a mold and letting it cool. Each mint has their own process for casting Silver bars, some prefer to quickly cool the Silver bars by using water, while others allow the bars to air dry.
APMEX carries a wide range of popular Silver bars, including:
• 9Fine Mint Silver Bars: 9Fine Mint Silver bars combine traditional manufacturing processes with modern packaging. Each bar is cast and features sharp lines for a sleek look. The custom orange and black packaging not only secures your investments, but it is also visually appealing, making these bars easy to display.
• APMEX Silver Bars: APMEX guarantees you will receive only .999 fine Silver bars. These .999 fine Silver bullion bars add value to your Precious Metals investment portfolio or collection. These bars come in a variety of sizes, including fractional sizes, 1 oz, 5 oz, 10 oz, 25 oz, 50 oz, 1 kilo and 100 oz Silver bars.
• Argor-Heraeus Silver Bars: The Argor-Heraeus Silver bars come in a variety of sizes giving collectors and investors several options to choose from. Argor-Heraeus is one of the finest Precious Metals refiners in the world and it shows with the high quality product. Investors can also choose Silver that come in 5 oz, 100 oz, 100 grams, 250 grams, 500 grams and 1 kilo.
• Credit Suisse Silver Bars: Backed by the world renowned Credit Suisse Bank of Switzerland, these conveniently sized Silver bars are guaranteed .999 fine. Each bar is stamped with its exact weight and Silver purity and bears the Credit Suisse logo, an internationally recognized symbol of quality and sound provenance.
• Engelhard Silver Bars: Engelhard is universally accepted around the world and has a reputation that is second to none for quality and trustworthiness. They are one of the highly respected private mints in the world for their time-tested quality. The Engelhard name has provided high quality Silver to people all over the world for over 100 years. Engelhard Silver is highly coveted by beginner and experienced investors alike.
• Geiger Silver Bars: Geiger Edelmetalle began its tradition of excellence in 1218 in Leipzig, Germany. Each Geiger Silver bar is meticulously struck to exact specifications and includes many security features to validate the Silver bar's authenticity. Available from 1 oz through 5 kilos, these Geiger Silver Bars provide .999 fine Silver at multiple price points for Silver investors. The precise striking of each Silver bar provides owners with a look and feel that is one of a kind.
• Johnson Matthey Silver Bars: APMEX offers a superb selection of Silver Bullion Bars from Johnson Matthey, a leading Precious Metals refiner and manufacturer. These Silver bars range in size from 1 oz to 100 oz and are .999-fine pure. Johnson Matthey has stamped the exact purity and Silver content directly into each Silver Bar for authenticity.
• PAMP Suisse Silver Bars: PAMP Suisse Silver bars are die-struck bars that feature the attractive “Fortuna” portrait common among the company's bullion products. PAMP Suisse Silver Fortuna Bars are guaranteed to be .999 fine.
• Pioneer Metals Silver Bars: Made in the U.S.A., Pioneer Metals was created for those looking for a no-nonsense way to invest in Silver. The low premiums and unique designs make these cast-poured bars the easy choice for those looking to acquire Silver without the fuss of choosing between hundreds of sovereign coins. This brand is available exclusively at APMEX in a variety of sizes.
• Sunshine Mint Silver Bars: Sunshine Mint is a leading Precious Metals refiner and manufacturer. These Silver bars range in size from 1 oz to 100 oz and are .999 fine Silver. You will find the exact purity and Silver content stamped directly into each Silver Bar for authenticity.
• Valcambi Silver Bars: APMEX is proud to feature a variety of Silver bars from Valcambi, a leading Swiss refiner known for their outstanding craftsmanship. With sizes from 1 gram up to 1 kilo, we carry options for any investor. Valcambi stamps each Silver bar with the weight and purity, so you can be sure you are getting only the highest quality Silver from a reputable, trust-worthy manufacturer.
Silver Coins for SaleSome Silver coins stay in families for generations, serving as both a bullion investment and collectible. Silver coins realize collectibility because of their design, scarcity and demand. Each year, new coins are minted in different variations which may never be produced again. APMEX only sells Silver coins minted by the most trusted mints in the world. These mints include the United States Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, The Perth Mint, The Royal Mint and many more.
Silver coins are sold at a premium above Silver spot prices because of their unique designs and limited availability. Coins are usually sold in brilliant uncirculated condition, having not been used as actual currency. Once a coin loses its luster, it begins to lose its status in terms of condition. The highest quality Silver bullion coins are known as Proof coins. Popular for their intricate designs, Proof coins are struck more than once, which leads to their brilliant shine.
A Silver coin can come in a variety of sizes from 1/25 oz to 1 kilo, and every size in between. There are mints and refiners all over the world that create the best unique and valuable Silver coins. Whether you are a beginning or experienced collector, you will find a coin that fits your interests. The most common purchases are 1 oz Silver coins, often bought by investors and Silver collectors alike.
Examples of the extensive selection of Silver coins available at APMEX include:
• American Silver Eagle: The Silver American Eagle is one of the most prolific and successful bullion programs produced by the United States Mint. Silver American Eagles are widely popular and highly collected coins today but their significance is rooted in more than just the sales. There is historical significance to this coin and it starts with the obverse of the Silver Eagle, designed by Adolph A. Weinman. The Silver American Eagle is the official Silver bullion coin of the United States and one of the few Silver bullion coins guaranteed for weight, content and purity by the U.S. government. The Silver American Eagle enjoys unparalleled recognition and liquidity. These classic American coins come in Gold and Silver, in addition to Platinum and Palladium.
• America the Beautiful Silver Coin: Like America the Beautiful Quarters, these investment-grade coins have an obverse of the 1932 portrait of George Washington. These Silver bullion quarters have unique reverses ranging from national parks to forests and memorials. This beautiful series can be a great investment option due to its historical context and high-quality production standards. With the face value of a quarter dollar, this investment is also backed by the U.S. government. If you are looking to turn a basic coin collection into an investment portfolio, these Silver coins are an excellent start.
• Junk Silver Coins (35%, 40% & 90% Silver): U.S. Mint Silver coins combine beauty, history and face value to appeal to both the investor and collector. Junk Silver coins have beautiful designs, 35%, 40$ or 90% Silver content and interesting stories to match.
• Canadian Silver Maple: Silver Maples are known for having a high Silver content of .9999 fine Silver. This valuable composition combined with the beautiful Canadian maple leaf design is enhanced by the reflective surface, making these Canadian coins exceptionally pleasing to the eye. First minted in 1988, there have been different designs for commemorative editions, but the Canadian maple leaf has always stayed the main focus. The maple leaf design is even used as a distinctive privy mark on multiple series provided by the Royal Canadian Mint. These classic Canadian coins come in Gold and Silver, in addition to Platinum and Palladium.
• Australian Silver Koala: First released in 2007, the Silver Koala coins have begun to gain popularity in the world's coin market. Admired for its captivating designs and superior-quality finishes, the Silver Koala appeals to collectors and investors all over the world. The Silver Koala coin is Australian legal tender, carrying a face value of one Australian dollar. The obverse of this Silver coin bears a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse depicts an image of a koala, Australia’s cuddliest marsupial. The design of the koala used on the coin's reverse changes each year. Annually declared mintages combined with the endearing reverse make this coin desirable for both the investor and collector.
• Australian Silver Swan: In 2017, The Perth Mint released its first bullion coin with a unique Swan design. The 1 oz Silver Swan coin has a limited mintage of 25,000 coins made of .9999 fine Silver. These beautiful coins are also available in a 5 oz Silver swan version. Each Australian Swan coin showcases one of the world's most distinct species in a unique design.
• Mexican Silver Libertad: Mexican Silver Libertads feature a reverse design depicting two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Angel of Independence and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl. Appearing in the forefront of the Silver coin, the Winged Victory angel is a historic monument for the Mexican people and is considered the symbol of Mexico City.
• British Silver Britannia: Following the success of the Gold Britannia bullion coins introduced in 1987, the Royal Mint produced a 1 oz Silver Britannia coin in 1997, being issued only as proofs with a mintage of 20,000. Britannia Silver coins have a face value of two pounds (£2). The coins produced from 1998-2012 contain .958 fine Silver, as opposed to the standard British sterling of .925 fine Silver, with the 2013 bullion issues being the first to contain .999 fine.
• British Silver Queen’s Beasts: The Queen's Beasts 2 oz Silver bullion coin series by The Royal Mint celebrates the British Monarchy and the centuries of fascinating heraldry that has been a part of their story. Each animal of The Queen's Beasts is fashioned into 1 oz .9999 fine Silver coins beginning in 2016. In the autumn of 1952, the Minister of Works, in preparation for the great event some months ahead, called upon the Royal Academician and sculptor Sir, James Woodford, OBE, to create ten new beasts similar in form to King Henry VIII's beasts and character to the ten at Hampton Court but more particularly, appropriate to the Queen. Today, The Queen's Beasts plaster models can be found at the Canadian Museum of History in Quebec, while Portland stone replicas watch over Kew Gardens in the United Kingdom. Find all of the Queen’s Beasts online when you buy Silver from APMEX.
• Austrian Silver Philharmonic: APMEX is proud to offer the Austrian Silver Philharmonic, the first Silver bullion coin that is denominated in euros. Minted by the Austrian Mint in Vienna, the Austrian Philharmonic Silver coins are .999 fine Silver. If you are looking to purchase the stunning Austrian Silver Philharmonic coins, shop APMEX's wide selection of Silver Philharmonics in various versions, such as MintDirect®, PCGS & NGC certified, and coin sets.
• Somalian Silver Elephant: The Silver Elephant Coin is one of the most fascinating coins in the African Wildlife Series, which commemorates the characteristic fauna of Africa. We carry coins featuring unique coloring, gilding, privy marks, or other features that add just one more aspect of collectibility to these .999 fine Silver coins. Silver Elephant coins were first issued in 1999. Commissioned by Zambia until 2004, when the country of issue changed to Somalia.
• Chinese Silver Panda: Issued by the People's Republic of China since 1983, the Chinese Silver Pandas are .999 fine Silver. In 2016, the People's Republic of China began minting Silver Pandas in metric system sizes to better suit the international appeal of the coins. While not an exact conversion, the new gram sizes provide the closest metric equivalent to the similarly sized ounce counterparts, 1 oz replaced by 30 grams and 5 oz replaced by 150 grams. The Silver Pandas are also available in larger sizes, such as 12 oz and 1 kilo sizes. Add these unique sizes to your collection or portfolio by buying Silver on APMEX.
The Mints behind Silver BullionSilver bullion from reputable Silver dealers is preferred by many investors because of its backing by a sovereign nation or central government. Silver can also be produced by private mints and manufacturers. APMEX works with a vast selection of mints who produce quality and trusted Silver coins, Silver bars and Silver rounds with a variety of different Silver price points, including:
• United States Mint (U.S. Mint) Silver
• Royal Canadian Mint Silver
• 9Fine Mint Silver
• Austrian Mint Silver
• Chinese Mint Silver
• CIT Silver
• Credit Suisse Mint Silver
• Czech Mint Silver
• Geiger Edelmetalle Mint Silver
• Holy Land Mint of Israel Silver
• KOMSCO Silver from South Korea
• Mexican Mint (Banco de México) Silver
• Native American Mint Silver
• New Zealand Mint Silver
• PAMP Suisse Mint Silver
• Paris Mint (Monnaie de Paris) Silver
• The Perth Mint Silver
• Royal Australian Mint Silver
• Royal Dutch Mint Silver
• The Royal Mint Silver
• Silver from Scottsdale Mint
• South African Mint Silver
• Sunshine Mint Silver
• Valcambi Mint Silver