All Platinum and Palladium Products
Australia 1 oz Platinum Platypus BU (Random Year)
|1 - 9||$1,309.49|
|10 - 19||$1,304.49|
2016-W 1 oz Proof American Platinum Eagle PR-70 PCGS (FS)
Buy Platinum and Palladium OnlinePlatinum and Palladium are unique Precious Metals, as they are desirable to investors but often overlooked due to the hype of Gold and Silver. Investing in Platinum and Palladium can sometimes be limited compared to Gold and Silver, as there is not as wide of variety of products. However, the importance of industrial uses of Platinum and Palladium cannot be overstated. Platinum is critical to the auto industry, dental industry and is required in a wide range of electrical equipment. APMEX carries a wide range of Platinum and Palladium bullion to appeal to a wide range of investors and collectors looking to diversify their portfolio or collection.
• American Platinum and Palladium Eagles: The Platinum American Eagle is made with .9995 fine Platinum and is valued by collectors and investors alike. Released in 1997, these coins are the only investment-grade Platinum coin from the United States Mint. It is the only coin the United States government guarantees for weight, content and .9995 fineness. Since its introduction, the American Eagle Platinum has become one of the world's most widely traded Platinum Bullion coins.
In 2017, the U.S. Mint added Palladium coins to the American Eagle program, the first new metal introduced in more than 20 years. These 1 oz Palladium Eagle coins combine the traditional obverse of the Mercury dime with a reverse designed by Adolph Weinman in 1907. Each piece contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
• Austrian Platinum Philharmonic: In 2016, the Austrian Mint released its first Platinum bullion coin with its traditional Vienna Philharmonic design. Minted by the Austrian Mint in Vienna, the Austrian Philharmonic Platinum coins are .9995 fine Platinum. The Platinum Austrian Philharmonic coin features the same design as the Gold and Silver Philharmonic, Europe's leading bullion coin. The obverse of the Platinum Philharmonic coin displays the Great Pipe Organ in Vienna's Golden Hall, which houses the Philharmonic Orchestra. The Platinum coin's reverse depicts a medley of selected instruments from the world-famous orchestra.
• Australian Platinum Kangaroo: The Perth Mint is pleased to present the first Australian Kangaroo 1 oz Platinum bullion coin. Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum in bullion quality, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
• British Platinum Britannia: A symbol of strength and progress, she's a reassuringly familiar presence – a constant through change, standing watch at the edge of the shoreline. Coin investors all over the world search for these collectible Platinum coins to add to their Precious Metals portfolio. Coins bearing these images symbolize the heritage of British minting to investors around the world.
• Canadian Platinum and Palladium Maple Leafs: One of the three major Platinum bullion coins, the Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf proofs have long been the standard Platinum coin in Platinum trading for decades. First minted in 1988, the Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf is produced by the Royal Canadian Mint. During their mintage between 1988 and 2001, Canadian Platinum Maple Leafs were available in one-ounce and many fractional sizes. In 2009, the Mint reintroduced the Platinum Maple Leaf in only the one-ounce size. Legal Canadian tender, the Platinum Maple Leafs are .9995 fine Platinum and have a face value of $50 CAD.
First minted in November 2005, the Palladium Maple Leaf coin is the latest addition to the Maple Leaf bullion coin series issued by the Royal Canadian Mint. The Palladium Maple Leaf is the first Palladium product introduced by the Royal Canadian Mint. Guaranteed by the Canadian government for weight, purity and face value, the Palladium Maple Leaf is legal Canadian tender with a face value of 50 Canadian dollars. Moreover, the Palladium Maple Leafs are struck in .9995 fine Palladium.
• Chinese Platinum Panda: One of the most beautiful Platinum coins on the market, the Chinese Platinum Panda is a particular favorite among investors. With a very limited mintage and a .9995 purity, the Platinum Chinese Panda coins perfectly complement any Platinum coin collection.
• South African Platinum Krugerrand: In 2017, the South African Mint started to produce is popular Krugerrand design in Platinum to celebrate the 50 years of the production of the Gold Krugerrand coins. The Platinum Krugerrand has a limited mintage of 1,967 coins representing the initial year the Krugerrand was produced, 1967. Each coin is made from 1 oz of .9999 fine Platinum. The obverse displays the likeness of Paul Kruger along with "South Africa" in Afrikaans and English. The reverse features the iconic Springbok antelope design that has been on Krugerrands since its first mintage in 1967.
• Somalian Platinum Elephant: In 2016, the African Wildlife Series added a new Precious Metal to its roster of coins, the Platinum Elephant coins from Somalia. Minted by the Das Bayerisches Hauptmünzamt Mint in Munich, Germany, Platinum Elephant coins add to one of the most fascinating coin designs in the African Wildlife Series. One of the most interesting aspects of the Platinum Elephant Coin is the location of the coin's production: the Das Bayerisches Hauptmünzamt Mint, or the Bavarian State Mint. Over 800 years old, the Bavarian State Mint has been producing coins since 1158, and it is the oldest company in Munich. One of the five German state mints, the Bavarian State Mint produces collector coins, medals and seals.
• Russian Palladium Ballerina: Each year of these Palladium coins features the ballerina in a different pose. The first Russian 1 oz Palladium coin minted in 1989 shows the ballerina in what's known as Eighth position or the B-Plus position. This Palladium bullion coin beautifully depicts the long lines of a ballerina en pointe, and is sure to please collectors looking for truly unique coins that celebrate the Russian ballet. Worth every penny of their weight in Palladium and then some, these beautiful coins have a higher premium for numismatic value and rarity than more common coins.
Platinum and Palladium Bullion MintsPlatinum and Palladium coins are preferred by many investors because of their backing by a sovereign nation or central government. Platinum and Palladium coins can also be produced by private mints and manufacturers. APMEX works with a vast selection of mints who produce quality and trusted Platinum and Palladium coins with a variety of different Platinum and Palladium coin prices, including:
• United States Mint (U.S. Mint) Platinum & Palladium
• Credit Suisse Mint Platinum & Palladium
• Johnson Matthey Mint Platinum & Palladium
• PAMP Suisse Mint Platinum & Palladium
• Royal Canadian Mint Platinum & Palladium
• Austrian Mint Platinum
• Engelhard Mint Platinum
• The Perth Mint Platinum
• The Royal Mint Platinum
• South African Mint Platinum
• Valcambi Mint Platinum & Palladium
Platinum Bars and Palladium BarsPlatinum and Palladium bars come in a variety of sizes from 1 gram to 10 oz or more, and every size in between. The most commonly traded Platinum and Palladium bars are 1 oz or less, often purchased by avid investors.
1 oz Platinum and Palladium bars often come with an assay card. Assay offices test the purity of a Platinum and Palladium bar to protect consumers. Platinum and Palladium bullion, specifically Platinum and Palladium bars, are stamped with a serial number, and smaller Platinum and Palladium bars are sealed in an assay card, which displays the matching serial number, weight measurement and other relevant information.
Platinum Bar and Palladium Bar Refineries/MintsBuying Platinum and Palladium bars is one of the most cost-effective, safest and easiest ways to purchase physical Platinum and Palladium. Platinum and Palladium bars generally match sovereign coins in content and purity, but cost less over Platinum or Palladium spot price than Platinum and Palladium coins because they're usually minted privately. APMEX sells Platinum and Palladium produced by Argor-Heraeus, Credit Suisse, Valcambi, and other respected Platinum and Palladium companies. Each Platinum and Palladium bar is stamped with its exact Platinum or Palladium weight, fineness and a serial number for added security.
Here are some of our most popular Platinum bars and Palladium bars for sale:
• Credit Suisse Palladium Bars
• PAMP Suisse Fortuna Palladium Bars
• Argor-Heraeus Platinum Bars
• Credit Suisse Platinum Bars
• Engelhard Platinum Bars
• Johnson Matthey Platinum Bars
• PAMP Suisse Platinum Bars
• Platinum Bars from Valcambi
Platinum Rounds and Palladium RoundsInvestors who are solely interested in Platinum and Palladium's stable purchasing power can find security in Platinum or Palladium rounds. Platinum and Palladium rounds are circular discs often manufactured by private mints, though sometimes produced by government mints. They have no "face value" and are not recognized as legal tender. Though not as collectible as some Platinum and Palladium coins, Platinum and Palladium rounds are minted to an equally high standard with beautifully detailed designs, clean striking and a mirrored finish.
Platinum and Palladium rounds come in a number of different sizes from 1 gram to 1 oz, and every size in between. The most commonly traded Platinum and Palladium bullion rounds are 1 oz or less. Platinum and Palladium rounds typically sell for a lower premium relative to spot price than Platinum and Palladium coins and can be an excellent addition to a mixed investment portfolio of Precious Metals.
Buy Platinum and Palladium Online from APMEXIf you need assistance in figuring out where to buy Platinum and Palladium coins, or if you should have any issue placing an order for Platinum and Palladium bullion on APMEX.com, we are eager to assist you. Our team of highly trained customer service associates can answer any questions on how to buy Platinum and Palladium, and can be reached by email or telephone, please call (800) 375-9006 or email service@APMEX.com.
APMEX Customer ReviewsFor 20 years, APMEX has provided customers with an easy shopping experience they can trust. We pride ourselves on transparency and consider every customer review to be valuable feedback. Please take a moment to read our reviews from valued customers on Platinum and Palladium and more. We welcome and encourage feedback – each review allows us to improve your Precious Metals buying experience.
Check out what other customers are saying.