Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Coins
As low as $124.99 per coin over spotThe Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf appeals to investors and collectors worldwide for its beauty and purity, with the classic maple leaf design in high qualit....
Volume Discount Pricing
|1 - 9||$1,382.39||$1,439.99|
|10 - 19||$1,377.39||$1,434.78|
Sold out at the mint! The beloved maple leaf takes center stage within this beautiful design, enhanced by a selectively rose Gold-plated frame. Since ince....
Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf CoinsOne of the three major Platinum bullion coins, the Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf proofs have long been the standard Platinum coin in Platinum trading for decades. First minted in 1988, the Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf is produced by the Royal Canadian Mint. During their mintage between 1988 and 2002, Canadian Platinum Maple Leafs were available in 1 oz and many fractional sizes. In 2009, the mint reintroduced the Platinum Maple Leaf in only the 1 oz size. Legal Canadian tender, the Platinum Maple Leafs are .9995 fine Platinum and have a face value of $50 CAD.
All 1 oz Platinum coins produced by the Royal Canadian Mint since 2015 feature a light diffracting pattern of radial lines. Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf Proofs struck from 2015 onward also feature micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark, which shows the last two digits of the production year when magnified. The security innovations of Canadian Platinum coins are just the start. The Royal Canadian Mint is currently developing MintChip, a digital currency to allow anonymous transactions backed by the Canadian government. Another RCM innovation, was issuing the world’s first colored circulation coins in 2004.
Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf Weights
- 1 oz Platinum Maple Leafs: 1 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leafs were minted between 1988 and 2002, and resumed minting in 2009.
- 1/2 oz Platinum Maple Leafs: 1/2 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leafs were minted between 1988 and 2002.
- 1/4 oz Platinum Maple Leafs: 1/4 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leafs were minted between 1988 and 2002.
- 1/10 oz Platinum Maple Leafs: 1/10 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leafs were minted between 1988 and 2002.
- 1/20 of Platinum Maple Leafs: 1/20 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leafs were minted between 1993 and 2002.