Top 5 Facts About Gold
Gold has been a fixture in human life and commerce since the element was discovered in ancient times. The unique characteristics of Gold have become synonymous with human power, status and wealth. While many of these aesthetic and commercial characteristics are obvious to most, the origins, capacity
Facts about Gold
Here are 5 interesting facts about Gold.
5. Gold arrived on our planet through ancient meteor showers
Although we praise Gold as one of our planet’s most precious metal elements, it is
4. In every one ton of smartphones, there exists 10 oz of Gold
If you do not consider yourself a Gold consumer, think again. In approximately every 10,000 smartphones there
3. Earth’s oceans could contain up to 20 million tons of Gold
One of the most daunting facts about Gold metal is the estimated presence of the element in our ocean depths. Having only explored 5% of these depths, it is hard to confirm or deny the amount of un-found Gold metal. This natural Gold reserve could be extremely valuable metal to the future of our race. Although deep-sea drilling and exploration technology
2. The largest collection of Gold in the world is in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
The fortress known as the Federal Reserve Bank of New York keeps around $150 billion worth of Gold within its vaults, which are located 80 feet below street level and 50 feet below sea level. To elaborate, there are more than 550,000 beautiful Gold bars buried deep in lower Manhattan. Around 98% of the Gold held in the Federal Reserve is foreign owned.
1. The California Gold Rush (1848-1855) was the largest mass migration in American History
Facts about the