2009 Australia Gold Sovereign Gem BU PCGS (FS, First Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Graded a GEM BU First Year of Issue by PCGS!
- Contains 0.2354 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of this coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The popular Australian Gold Sovereign design, which is widely known by collectors.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Gem Brilliant Unc|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.