This $20 Federal Reserve Note is in Very Fine condition and is a Star ★ Note.
- Issued beginning in early 1950.
- This is a Star ★ Note.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A circulated note in Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
These notes were the last Federal Reserve Notes to have the long obligation, including "Redeemable in Lawful Money at the United States Treasury, or at any Federal Reserve Bank." This part of the obligation was dropped beginning with the following series in 1963.