2012-P 1/2 oz Gold Australia Red Kangaroo PR-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin is from the "Discover Australia" series and has a small mintage of only 500 coins. This coin has been graded a perfect 70 by PCGS with a small population of only 149 coins graded as perfect.
- Contains a total of .50 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- PCGS Population of 149 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Obverse: Displays Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II facing right.
- Reverse: Features the Red Kangaroo facing right, "Discover Australia" above, date below.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Red Kangaroo coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any bullion or numismatic collection. Add this 2012 1/2 oz Gold Red Kangaroo to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.