Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features Queen Elizabeth II facing right, denomination below.
- Reverse: Features the "Welcome Stranger" nugget, date below.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 oz Gold Nugget coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any bullion or numismatic collection. Add this 2011 1 oz Gold Nugget to your cart today!
The Welcome Nugget is believed to be the largest Gold nugget ever found. It was discovered in 1869 in Moliagul, Victoria near the root of a tree, only two inches from the surface. The nugget weighed 2,284 ounces.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.