1863 $2.00 (T-61) Judah Benjamin Fine
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis note has a "2" at center and an oval portrait at right of Judah Benjamin, who served as Confederate Secretary of War and of State.
- From the series of notes to be issued by the Confederate States in 1863 during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A nice Fine example that has some stains and pinholes.
- Face: A "2" at center and an oval portrait at right of Judah Benjamin, who served as Confederate Secretary of War and of State.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Catalogued as T-61.
This note has wear, but is intact without the usual damages typical of these CSA paper money issues due to the quality of paper being used. This note is a decent and affordable example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War.
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.