- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- This note comes housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve and graded by PMG as AU-53 EPQ.
- Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2400.
- Obverse: Portrait of Alexander Hamilton with "The United States of America" above and "Ten Dollars" below.
- Reverse: Image of the U.S. Treasury building.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.