1991 China 1 oz Silver Panda Proof (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Chinese Panda is a cherished coin that collectors and investors appreciate adding to their holdings. Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs every year, making each issue unique.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting next to a field of bamboo, with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1991 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.