European Silver 4-Coin Collection The Crisis of Faith
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
In 1517, Martin Luther’s act of protest, nailing a copy of his radical tract "The Ninety-Five Theses" on the door of the Wittenberg Cathedral, ignited a religious movement that would consume Europe for the next 150 years.
- Contains genuine Silver coins that circulated in Europe during the Reformation period.
- Set is displayed in a deluxe custom hardwood box with a story and a certificate of authenticity.
- Includes the following European Silver coins:
* Germany, Bavaria Silver Pfennig of Heinrich XVI (1391-1450)
* Prussian Silver Groschen of Albert of Brandenburg (1525-1569)
* Poland Silver 3 Polker of Sigismund III (1587-1632)
* Hungary Silver Denar of Ferdinand II (1619-1637)
In his work "The Ninety-Five Theses", Luther outlined his grievances with the Roman Catholic Church, notably the sale of indulgences. The aftermath of this brazen act of defiance set in motion a religious conflict that would consume Europe for the next 150 years. Add this highly educational and collectible 3-coin set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.