Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Basing itself on the DC Comics style of the 1980s, this series celebrates one of the most established looks for the DC Comics pantheon of Superheroes, including the Man of Steel.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Design mimics a comic book splash page with its engraved rendition of Superman. Standing with legs apart and fists clenched, Superman radiates strength and resolve as he lifts his eyes to the skies. The application of blue, red and yellow color over the detailed engraving recreates his iconic costume and S-Shield as his red cape swirls around him with each movement. On the left, the Silver-Age Fortress of Solitude rises up behind Superman, while the classic Superman telescopic logo is seen on the right side.
- By combining vivid and meaningful packaging with an inspired coin design, this series is an excellent introduction for comic book fans to the world of coin collecting.
This coin is the first in a second-wave series of three coins, which will each pay tribute to DC Comics' greatest Super Heroes presented in their classic form. Add this Silver $20 Man of Steel coin to your cart today!
Established with firm Canadian roots, Superman was the first Super Hero, spawning countless new characters in the DC Comics pantheon. He was the inspiration for a new archetype that not only still exists today, but is more popular than ever. Many important Canadian visionaries continue to shape the DC Comics Universe even today, lending their talents as storytellers and further building on the history that began in 1938.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.