Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 250 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: The reverse pays tribute to the original design that graced Canada’s early circulation coins. Bound together by a bow at the bottom of the reverse, two crossed maple boughs gently curve upwards along the coin’s perimeter. Cutting-edge sculpting and finishing techniques recreate each of the 21 maple leaves in breathtaking detail, as they lead the eye towards a current creation of the Royal Crown (St. Edward’s Crown) at the very top.
In preparation for Canada’s Sesquicentennial, the Royal Canadian Mint pays homage to a well-loved symbol of national pride, identity and spirit, by revisiting the maple leaf’s depiction on a young nation’s first circulation coins. Add this Gold $200 150 Years of Passion: Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.