2017 Canada 1 oz Proof Gold $200 150 Years of Passion: Maple Leaf
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsCanada has seen a world of change since Confederation in 1867, and from its prominent place on Canada’s coins, the proud maple leaf has borne silent witness to it all! A limited mintage of only 250 pieces adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 250 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: The reverse pays tribute to the original design that graced Canada’s early circulation coins. Bound together by a bow at the bottom of the reverse, two crossed maple boughs gently curve upwards along the coin’s perimeter. Cutting-edge sculpting and finishing techniques recreate each of the 21 maple leaves in breathtaking detail, as they lead the eye towards a current creation of the Royal Crown (St. Edward’s Crown) at the very top.
In preparation for Canada’s Sesquicentennial, the Royal Canadian Mint pays homage to a well-loved symbol of national pride, identity and spirit, by revisiting the maple leaf’s depiction on a young nation’s first circulation coins. Add this Gold $200 150 Years of Passion: Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.